UVB canopy

Posted Thu 6 Aug 2020 11.05 by Delia

Hi all.Philips TL01 narrowband with 9 tubes for sale.Used just couple of times.Comes with original tubes

Posted Thu 6 Aug 2020 12.35 by John
I have suffered with it for nearly forty years.

Can you send me more details please? Or a pic and where the machine is? Kind regards John

Posted Thu 6 Aug 2020 13.35 by Delia

Hello,John. I bought this canopy two years ago from Much Better Skin website.Has an instruction book and protective glasses.Reason of selling is I want to move to Hungary and I think will damage during transport.Location is Kendal,Cumbria.Took some pictures but unable to upload.If interested can send pictures by email.Thanks,Delia

Posted Thu 6 Aug 2020 14.16 by John
I have suffered with it for nearly forty years.

jcollinsspain@hotmail.com. How much are you asking?

Posted Sat 8 Aug 2020 07.29 by Billy2018

Hi Delia, Is this still for sale? I am in Barrow in Furness and interested in purchasing. Please could you drop me a message. 07973975438 Regards Billy

Posted Sun 9 Aug 2020 08.45 by SharonG

Hi Delia Did the UVB canopy work to clear your psoriasis?

Posted Wed 19 Aug 2020 22.46 by LondonWest
Had P on and off for many years 🤗

UVB canopies do work well and when I first brought one i did get clear. As soon as you stop using it P comes back and also bare in mind your upping the chances of getting skin cancer with these. Eventually with these your lifetime use of UVB light will arrive and your dermatologist will advise you to stop using them due to the skin cancer risk

To take part, sign in or register with us