Psoriderm Cream

Posted Thu 20 Aug 2020 08.58 by Headhunter

Ive been suffering from Psoriasis for about 12 years around the back of my ears and top of my thigh near the groin region. Been getting gradually worse and ive been using Psoriderm Cream for the past 5 years but im really open to using something else as it doesnt to be clearing up at all Thanks for any advice Bruce

Posted Thu 20 Aug 2020 09.22 by Heather

Hi there Have you tried Eumovate? Quite a mild ointment but around the ears and groin I feel this would be good Best of luck

Posted Fri 21 Aug 2020 09.10 by Headhunter

Hi Heather Thanks for the advice - seems good so far but earlier days obviously. Its quite expensive for a tube of 15g - is trying to get it on prescription likely to make it cheaper do you know ? Thanks Bruce

Posted Fri 21 Aug 2020 10.38 by OhNo_NotAgain? (edited Sat 22 Aug 2020 15.25 by OhNo_NotAgain?)

Headhunter: in England the prescription charge is UKPounds 9.15 I believe. So only you can know if that is cheaper than the price you paid. As for whether or not you CAN get it prescribed (or perhaps in a larger tube, say 30g), that would be a question to ask your GP. Good luck.

Posted Wed 16 Sep 2020 18.05 by Headhunter

Got it on prescription now - my doctor advised moisturzing first using something like E45. Been nearly a month and im not getting any itchiness at all and the red patch which has built up over the last 5 years has really got so much better - really happy so far - thank you Heather again

To take part, sign in or register with us