Has anyone tried Alba 355 laser?

Posted Mon 12 Oct 2020 19.11 by Lje (edited Mon 12 Oct 2020 19.17 by Lje)

Hello I'm 31 and I have had p since I was was 9. I have tried the usual topical and light therapy but I've always been against immunosuppressants. The only thing that clears my skin is sunlight and I try to get away as much as possible especially in winter however I think covid will get in the way this year. I managed to get away to Sicily the beginning of September but it comes back a few weeks later. I have guttate spots across my whole body. I was doing some research and stumbled across this laser treatment for psoriasis and other skin conditions. It's There pretty expensive and there is only one in Wales where I'm from and just a few in the UK and Europe so I can find much information on the treatment and if there are lasting results. I had a consultation and they said they have had really good results and since one year of having the machine people come back for a bit of a top up annually. But my concern is.. if it clears and then it comes back a few weeks later like it usually does for me then it would be VERY expensive. Has anyone tried it? I would be keen to see if people have had lasting remissions and it would be amazing if that was the case! I'm just a bit cautious as I know it always ends up returning a few weeks later for me. Thanks Laura

To take part, sign in or register with us