Good news

Posted Sun 8 Nov 2020 14.45 by Webby75

Hi I've recently been using a cream that I got through a friend of mine. This cream is a little miracle in a jar. I've been using it for a few weeks now and the results are amazing. I've not changed my diet or done anything other than apply the cream. If you would like further details then please feel free to contact me

Posted Sun 8 Nov 2020 15.36 by scarletsmummy

i have tried many " Miracle " creams over the last 35 years . If they worked full stop they would be available under the health service . If you find a little relief then good luck

Posted Sun 8 Nov 2020 16.02 by Webby75

Hi I'm more than willing to send you some for you to try yourself. I can understand you having doubts if you have been a sufferer or psoriasis for such a long time.

Posted Sun 8 Nov 2020 16.17 by scouternorm

So Webby75 gets some cream from a friend, but then has enough that she can send you some to try? If this is legit, Webby75, tell us what this cream is. If you choose not to, then I think that you are trying to solicit on this site.

Posted Sun 8 Nov 2020 18.03 by Webby75

Eh now why would you think in such a way. I'm not offering a full jar or anything like that. All I'm saying is that urs really worked for me and as the jar was rather large I still have a little bit left over. I was saying to try it so you know for yourself. You have a very suspicious mind. Not everyone is trying to con people. Oh and I will tell you exactly what I bought. Cbd infused cream and its the real deal.

Posted Sun 8 Nov 2020 20.35 by scouternorm

OK, good. That's all you had to say. I apologize. I believe that CBD infused cream, or a marijuana infused resin salve works. I have use straight CBD oil on my plaque psoriasis and it has been a godsend.

1 Posted Mon 9 Nov 2020 08.24 by Webby75

You will get better results if you take the drops under your tongue every night and morning. It's great fot keeping your organs healthy. Also alkaline water is good. It's pH balance is 8.5/9.5ph which is our body's natural pH level. Its very good for kidney and liver functions. You Really notice the difference after drinking the water.

Posted Tue 10 Nov 2020 09.26 by Webby75

Scarlets mummy. Would you like me to send you some of the Cream I bought. I don't want you to pay me for it. I think it really is worth a try for you if you have suffered for such a long time. There is no strings attached if it works for you I will give you the guys details so you can order directly. And they won't put this on the market as its not regulated. I asked for a breakdown of what is in it and he was happy to tell me.

To take part, sign in or register with us