Please help,?

Posted Sat 9 Jan 2021 13.53 by Kim

Just wondering has anyone had any relief from try and CBD oil? I haven't tried it yet but I I am at my wits end, I just would like to know what drugs there are are out there and what works best for people? I have tried methotrexate and I'm now on acetretin, ,

Posted Sun 10 Jan 2021 11.59 by Rachel

I have mild psoriasis as in it’s just on my left eyelid area and one hand and wrist. It has moved around my body from my lower back and elbows then cleared up completely and now just as above. I do know that stress causes it, the less stressed it calms down. Also tried cbd which helped my arthritis a little but not psoriasis. I don’t use the creams the doc gave me as they made my skin thinner. What I found by accident this week which cleared up my eyelid absolutely completely was dabbing on Kefif (like yoghurt) it felt like calamine lotion relieved the itching. Then nivea night cream slathered on every few hours and Vaseline. The scales have gone, the redness has gone all in the space of a few days. I have also had more than 16 hours at a time bedrest these last few days. Something in this mix or the mix itself has cured it for the time being!

Posted Sun 10 Jan 2021 12.01 by Rachel

Kefir I spelt incorrectly in above post.

Posted Mon 11 Jan 2021 19.58 by bargainlovingmum

That is a brilliant discovery! I get psoriasis around my eyes, too, and it's hard to know what to put on such a delicate area. I also find that the coconut oil and rosehip I use can make my eye sight blurry for a while! I think I'll give kefir a try, as it'd be lovely to have that bit of skin clear up. Thank you :0)

To take part, sign in or register with us