Ciclosprine treatment

Posted Thu 28 Jan 2021 16.27 by Rumpy1980 (edited Thu 28 Jan 2021 19.38 by Rumpy1980)

Hi, I have recently started ciclosprine, (neoral) oral form and I must say the results are amazing at the moment, dont know how long it will last for but the itching has eased up, 60% of my body has cleared up I was covered head to toe really badly, tried everything going and this was my last resort, The side effects are not so good though, the sickness, cramping pains in my stomach have started, comes and goes throughout the day, and swollening breasts ( not that I'm moaning at that) but was wondering if thats normal, and any tips on how to cope? I have anti sickness tablets and buscopan to help ease it which got today, I have only been on it for 2 weeks so far. Also if your on ciclosprine do you need to shield? My doctors have told me I dont need to but it says on the gov website you do if on ciclosprine? and with how I am feeling and where I work I am abit anxious about going into work like this? Many Thanks

To take part, sign in or register with us