Medovie 3HX

Posted Tue 13 Apr 2021 18.44 by Mrs. Mopp

Has anyone tried Medovie 3HX cream and/or capsules? If so, what effects have they experienced.

Posted Wed 14 Apr 2021 02.06 by paula
Omg too much to say

Hi My mum told me about this today as an article in Daily Mirror paper with Aljaz from Strictly Come Dancing uses it. I hate to be criticalb but as I told my mum companies rely on vulnerable people like ourselves and we would all try ANYTHING to rid us f this awful disease and when a celebrity promotes the product we think it will work, Aljaz on Strictly swears by the product and I hope that it does help him. On reading the reviews I'm not so sure . I think unfortunately it may be another overpriced product to appeal to severe psoriasis sufferers. I was gonna give it a try but after suffering 35 years with this awful disease and continually looking for the best and newest treatments and products, I am not sure I would try this product, but each to their own choice. Please let me know if you try it and how you get on with it. I know there are different packages i,e, tablets only, cream only, tablets and creams combined, scalp products etc, x

Posted Tue 5 Apr 2022 18.17 by ALIH44
confidence & depression

hi, i have suffered psoriasis for nearly 40 years and tried just about everything so i too tried medovie and purchased the whole set! and no it didn't work - if anything i've had a bit of a flare up recently since taking it. expensive waste of time

Posted Fri 27 May 2022 23.12 by Emma

It didn’t work for me either ☹️

To take part, sign in or register with us