Light therapy

Posted Tue 16 Jun 2015 12.00 by Lily1

Hi, I have been accepted for out patient light therapy treatment in August. I have been given two dates to start with, although I know the treatment will be 3 days a week for 6 to 8 weeks. Are these dates for tests? I think the doctor did say something about tests but I think I stopped listening! I was so relieved to have some hope of a different treatment (steroids for years) with nothing working.If anyone has had light therapy recently and can let me know what to expect I would be very grateful.

Posted Mon 7 Sep 2015 16.47 by dougie
i have it all over my body

hi all diet IS the answer i have given up eating wheat altogether if it has wheat i aviod it also i have given up cows milk and use almond milk which lasts longer as far as im concerned cows milk is for cows i also have a nutri bullet and have a healthy smoothie most days which include fruits of the forest,spinach and carrot with other fruits including banana one other thing i do not drink tap water im sure that flouride is poison now the results of this prosess is my psoriasis is fading everywhere i believe if i keep this up it will go altogether i would definately recommend my fellow sufferers to give it a go it wont cost that much and could be the best thing ever let me know how your getting on god bless dougie

To take part, sign in or register with us