Eczematised psoriasis

Posted Mon 19 Jul 2021 18.51 by Old Girl

Have been told today, after 7+ months that this is what I have. Has anybody got any advise on :- 1 Will it clear? 2 Treatments?

Posted Tue 20 Jul 2021 07.58 by OhNo_NotAgain?

I would have expected the Doctor who diagnosed your condition to have advised and even prescribed treatment. It seems strange if they did not. You might want to contact the Psoriasis Association itself for some advice. If you read their message in this thread: https://www.psoriasis-association.org.uk/forums/topic.aspx?ID=4032 It is the 4th message, posted yesterday.

Posted Mon 15 Nov 2021 00.15 by Steview
A P sufferer for over 30 years, through good and bad times.

@ Maxine67, I am not a fan of these types of alternative treatments but if they offer some relief and people want to give them a go fair play to them. Saying that the study was hardly large compared to equivalent scientific medical studies. It is all detailed in the report. I.hope your Sister get some benefit from it.

Posted Mon 6 Dec 2021 20.28 by kathleen.mcclean@hotmail.co.uk

I've also been diagnosed with eczematised psoriasis by a dermatologist. I'm assuming it's because it looks like eczema. I'll need to look it up. I'm on a waiting list for light therapy. It's been two months, and I hoped there was slight improvement, but got much worse this week. Too much time indoors?

To take part, sign in or register with us