Sebco and newly coloured hair?

Posted Sat 24 Jul 2021 10.47 by Tor

I suffer from scalp psoriasis after months of not having a colour I have decided to have one - not ready to embrace the grey . I have been using Sebco with fantastic results . Does anybody know if it will strip my hair of colour ?

Posted Sat 24 Jul 2021 10.52 by lizziep (edited Sat 24 Jul 2021 10.52 by lizziep)

I can't answer the question about sebco, but I dye my hair and find my psoriasis improves for a time afterwards.

Posted Sat 24 Jul 2021 10.58 by Tor

Thank you that's good to know xx

Posted Sun 25 Jul 2021 10.09 by OhNo_NotAgain?

@Tor, I doubt very much if sebco will strip your hair of colour - it did not for me (although I did not use it for long). However, some people find it diffiuclt to wash sebco/cocois out of their hair. If they use an agressive shampooo or was several times, that might accelerate the fading of colour. If you have someone who can apply the sebco for you, try to put as little as possible on the hair itself. I live alone and I could not get on with it, as I could not part my hair and apply the sebco tidily to the scalp over the rear and crown area.

Posted Sun 25 Jul 2021 10.17 by Tor

Thank you so much . I don't find a problem rinsing Sebco out of hair as I stand under shower for 10 mins before washing hair I am lucky my husband applies it for me . However , I can only leave it on for an hour before washing off any longer and it really aggravates my scalp

To take part, sign in or register with us