Help for sore feet ???

Posted Wed 22 Sep 2021 14.36 by Dizzyronnie

Hello I’ve got it really bad on the soles of my feet! I can barely walk sometimes. Swollen, dry and cracked. Can anyone recommend anything? I have a foot spa and memory foam shoes. I soak my feet in warm water with a drop of Olive oil in and wear the shoes most of the time. But my feet are still sore and swollen! Am I doing anything wrong? Is there anymore I can do? I have a tonne of steroid creams but haven’t used for a while as I’m convinced they are making things worse? Skin is very thin and red and swollen. Any help gratefully received.

Posted Thu 23 Sep 2021 16.20 by scouternorm

Whether this will help you or not, I don't know. I only know what helped me: Here's my story: My fingernails, fingertips & toenails were very bad 4 years ago. The dermatologist told me the nails were dead and to forget about them ever coming back. And the soles of my feet were thick & fissured. I had asked him about whether Cannabis had ever been of help, but he said studies hadn't been performed. I was getting prepared to go on methotrexate, but found a marijuana infused resin salve product in Canada (where I live) that was made by MJ Creams. I started using this on just my fingers because the tips were split so bad, and I was in constant pain from them. I saw a noticeable improvement in about 2 months. Then I was able to get a prescription for medical CBD oil which I applied topically. Within a year, my hands & feet were almost back to normal. I still have the nails on my thumbs & big toes that aren't the greatest, but compared to how I was, it felt like a miracle cure. And there are no medical side effects. See pictures at http://www.normtoogood.ca/psoriasis.htm and decide for yourself. Good luck!

Posted Fri 1 Oct 2021 12.23 by Dizzyronnie

Thank you, I will try it.

To take part, sign in or register with us