Feel like giving up.

Posted Tue 11 Aug 2015 18.42 by experiax10
Plaque psoriasis on elbows and knees.

Suffered with psoriasis now for ten years or so. Tried endless lists of things from creams, moisturisers, steroids, sea salts, black soap, changing my diet. I've lost count at the number of times the doctor has just given a different cream to try. My last one was audavate ointment for the morning, then dovonex for the night. Diprobase ointment was to be used for times between then like after showering etc. This helped stop the itching a little and cleared little patches, but never cleared the psoriasis as such. Got a new appointment for the 24th of this month now, fed up of the creams surely there's got to be some sort of oral medicine in this day and age for skin conditions like psoriasis.

Posted Mon 17 Aug 2015 20.49 by Leanne35
I suffered chronic psoriasis and no creams/steroid creams/scalp lotions or light treatment at the phototherapy suite in hospital ever helped

Hi there, I totally sympathise with you as I suffered really bad psoriasis and felt that after trying every possible treatment that nothing worked. It made me really depressed. I was introduced to pure aloe Vera drinking gel 2 months ago and my skin is now the best it's looked in 20yrs. I have my life back, I can now take kids swimming (they are 6 & 3) and I've never been able to do that so it's a huge deal. I cannot stress enough how much this Aloe Drinking Gel has completely changed my life. If you want to find out about this then please get in touch. You can check my FB page and see the comments regarding this also. FB... Health is Wealth by Leanne I really hope to hear from you soon x

Posted Mon 7 Sep 2015 07.29 by dougie
i have it all over my body

hi all diet IS the answer i have given up eating wheat altogether if it has wheat i aviod it also i have given up cows milk and use almond milk which lasts longer as far as im concerned cows milk is for cows i also have a nutri bullet and have a healthy smoothie most days which include fruits of the forest,spinach and carrot with other fruits including banana one other thing i do not drink tap water im sure that flouride is poison now the results of this prosess is my psoriasis is fading everywhere i believe if i keep this up it will go altogether i would definately recommend my fellow sufferers to give it a go it wont cost that much and could be the best thing ever let me know how your getting on god bless dougie

To take part, sign in or register with us