Sorion cream.

Posted Mon 6 Dec 2021 00.27 by Wahjar8

Hi, sorry if this has been covered many times before, I've recently had success with sorion cream but now I've discovered atrisor cream made by the same people, but I've seen on here before that someone said you can't get that imported in to the UK, why is this? Is it safe to use and also is sorion safe to use because I've had more success with this stuff than I have any steroid cream. All just seems a bit to good to be true.

Posted Mon 6 Dec 2021 07.17 by OhNo_NotAgain? (edited Wed 15 Dec 2021 09.11 by OhNo_NotAgain?)

https://www.psoriasis-association.org.uk/forums/topic.aspx?ID=1750 If you just type "sorion" into the search bar at the top of this page, there are numerous discussions about Sorion and a couple covering Atrisor. curiously, some people "claim" the two products have the same ingeredients and some claim they do not. I would haved thought that reading the product sheet would make the answer obvious. I tried Sorion from Germany 3 or 4 years ago, and not only did it have an unpleasant smell, it made absolutely no difference to MY psoriasis, but it is not particularly unusual that a product works or makes a difference for one person but not for another.

To take part, sign in or register with us