gave up gluten...psoriasis almost gone!!

Posted Thu 20 Aug 2015 10.00 by rubyjen
since the age of 6. varying degrees,

Hi all. Just wanted to share with you that I've suffered from psoriasis since the age of 6, and since giving up gluten 2 months ago, the difference is incredible. Within 24 hours the itch had gone. in 3 days there was a dramatic change in my skin, a visible 'drying out'. I've been following various advice, and good diet for years now, and my psoriasis was mainly confined to lower arms, legs and bum. Someone told me the pattern on my legs showed gluten intollerance..wish i could find her again and ask what else she knew!! I urge you to give it a go :) A few days was all it took for me to work out that a positive change was happening. Happy to answer any questions about it all.

Posted Wed 23 Sep 2015 14.39 by Blossom (edited Fri 25 Sep 2015 00.57 by sambotaylor2014)
Istarted with psoriasis 10 months ago.Im on creams and hospital treatment.Sometimes i feel very low,and do,nt want to leave the house.

Hi, Ive also heard that a Gluten free diet is good for psoriasis sufferers.Ive had psoriasis for 2 years after having a throat infection.So ive been looking in the supermarkets,and i am also going to try this diet,along with plenty of fruit and veg.

To take part, sign in or register with us