Psoriasis natural solutions !

Posted Wed 9 Sep 2015 07.56 by jperry
Since I lost my job last year I've got patches on the legs and arms. I have squama on the ski head as well.

Hey everyone, I'm new through this connected area. And quite new as well with my psoriasis since 1 year. I've got guttate psoriasis on my legs and arms as well as patches and squama oin my skin head. I am actually using Daivobet since 6 months and I have actually no result with it! Im kinda searching for natural solutions( that work) to help me to relieve from my psoriasis. Any help? Rgds Jason

Posted Tue 1 Dec 2015 11.43 by callagg
flames up from time to time.

<a href="http://www.roscara.com">psoriasis cream</a> based on seaweed seem to work for some people.

1 Posted Thu 14 Jan 2016 19.31 by neil_india (edited Thu 21 Jan 2016 07.43 by Teafortwo)

Pso can be cured completely by combinations of supplements which are I am giving here in India to treat Pso patients,those are combination of plant stem cell + Noni enzyme + Moringa extract if you want to know then call me or whatsapp me on +919890877293, contact me for treatment cost & before & after results

To take part, sign in or register with us