Black Seed Oil Capsules/Liquid Form?

Posted Wed 20 Apr 2022 13.16 by Scotus0 - 29 from Salford
Seeking advice/tips for overcoming Guttate | Pso blog: GetLostGuttate

Has anyone incorporated Black Seed Oil into their life (either in supplement or oil form) and noticed any difference in their psoriasis? It seems to be highly rated online. I guess it can't hurt to include it, but I'm wondering if black seed oil would be more effective ingesting it by the spoonful or in a soft-gel capsule.

Posted Fri 22 Apr 2022 04.19 by Mary1968

Hello I have never taken it orally - although I have read some excellent anecdotal results on various forums about it helping to clear psoriasis If you do, usually better to take the oil by the spoonful, as you would get more ingested than what a soft-gel capsule contains. But don't over do it, as can have a laxative effect I do however sometimes use Black Seed Oil as a moisturizer, and it is great for reducing wrinkles :)

Posted Sat 23 Apr 2022 20.32 by bargainlovingmum

Hi both - interesting to hear. I bought some oil a while back, but haven't used it yet as all the different advice was a bit daunting. I'll try with moisturiser, though, as the laxative thing sounds not so good!

Posted Wed 27 Apr 2022 11.18 by Mary1968

bargainlovingmum I meant don't drink the whole bottle Three teaspoons throughout the day would be fine But *ALWAYS* with these things, you would try 1/4 teaspoon with food daily for a few days, then slowly increase your dosage, the next week have ½ teaspoon for a few days, then 1 whole teaspoon, and so on, to slowly build up your tolerance. If you take too much too soon when your body is unused to it, that is when you may experience a laxative effect

Posted Wed 27 Apr 2022 18.19 by bargainlovingmum

Thanks Mary1968 :0)

To take part, sign in or register with us