Miaderma Eczema & Psoriasis Intensive Cream Mask- AVOID

Posted Fri 22 Apr 2022 16.50 by Scotus0 - 29 from Salford
Seeking advice/tips for overcoming Guttate | Pso blog: GetLostGuttate

I picked this cream up in a Holland and Barrett as it was reduced to clear. This was evidently for a reason! The moment I put it on my face, it started to sting. This then quickly led to a burning sensation. My psoriasis patches were redder and angrier-looking the next day. I see that other retailers also offer an 'intensive' cream, and they all appear to have very low customer feedback ratings. I can't help but wonder if anyone else on here has tried them? On hindsight, I consider it a lesson learned: the effective products are not the ones that are reduced to clear...they're the ones that are sold out!

Posted Sat 23 Apr 2022 20.29 by bargainlovingmum

Many thanks for the warning. I'm one for trying bargain things with the word psoriasis on, too!

1 Posted Sat 28 May 2022 04.57 by Mary1968

Mmmmm :) Well I am NOT going to avoid on your say so! Just because it didn't work for you, doesn't mean that it won't work for me Did you do a 24 hour patch test first? That is a MUST do, for any new cream. First you do a test on clear skin, then if that is OK, you then try on psoriasis. Preferably not on your face - wrist, trunk or inner arm is best. But if you have to test on your face, then just do a teeny dab in one spot and wait for any reaction. And yes I have used many masks (serums) to great effect. Having said all that, I mainly avoid these types of products, as some of the ingredients can be very harsh. The cream you mention is a topical, and I avoid them like the plague.

Posted Wed 22 Jun 2022 02.58 by Tima

@Mary1968 , as opposed to topical creams what do you recommend ?

To take part, sign in or register with us