Sage Contains Neurotoxin Thujone Kills Demodex Internally Reduces Itching

Posted Sun 24 Apr 2022 11.07 by Paul316

After being prescribed Soolantra for my Rosacea by my Dermatologist my eyes starting itching very bad and I got dandruff in my eyebrows. When I searched for the cause Demodex mites came up. I started researching how to kill them and no prescription or non-prescription treatment I found on the internet would kill them including Tea Tree Oil, Permethrin, and Ivermectin. After many months I found that Sage which is available as a capsule and taken as a common supplement contains Thujone which is a neurotoxin that kills mites. I also found that Chrysanthemums which are commonly available to make and consume as tea or in recipes contains Pyrethrum which is a neurotoxin that also kills mites. Kills Demodex Mites Reduces Itching by treating Internally Sage Contains Neurotoxin Thujone 3-6 grams/day Chrysanthemums contain neurotoxin Pyrethrum 0-6 grams/day Turmeric is known to kill mites and reduce cancer symptoms 2-3 grams/day My itching has decreased dramatically. To be clear I am saying since being diagnosed with Psoriasis in my mid-twenties I have itched continuously every minute my whole life sometimes being hard to fall asleep. I may go an hour or more without noticing anything now. All other symptoms began to decrease at the same time also which included my Psoriasis, Rosacea, serious toe infection, infections around my toenails and fingernails, skin tag /cancerous sore on neck, bed sore, severe neck soreness / degenerative disc disease, Folliculitis (small read bumps all over body), severe night cramps, muscle soreness, enlarged prostrate, and redness and itching in my eyes. Although results may vary this is not a theory the Sage and Chrysanthemums contain neurotoxins that kill insects including mites you just have to take quite a bit and take them together. Externally I use a powder Zinc, Sulfur, Non Buffered Asprin, Sage Extract Powder, Turmeric, Chrysanthemums Powder or Tea I am not selling anything just sharing information. StopTheItching.com

To take part, sign in or register with us