New here

Posted Mon 2 May 2022 21.50 by AK_Aardvark (edited Tue 3 May 2022 21.44 by AK_Aardvark)

Hi Everyone, my name is Kim. I live in Alaska, USA. I was diagnosed with psoriasis 3 years ago at 57 years old. I had been taking care of my 89 yr old father-in-law in his very hot, very dry home before he passed. Just like that, one day, psoriasis was there. I tried several medications and didn’t care for how they made me feel or what they did to my skin. I’ve since done tons of research everywhere I could find to heal myself naturally. You have a wonderful person on here that graciously compiled information from many of the food/supplement regimens out there today and posted the findings here free for all to benefit from. I am clear today after following the Dr John Pagano regimen and adding some supplements. I won’t say I’m cured but I do believe I am in control of my psoriasis now instead of it being in control of me. If anyone is interested in following this natural way to heal, please look up a post by Hunter3000, called “healing psoriasis naturally - a full guide”. It’s posted in Talk about Treatments. Wishing you all the best and hoping for healing……Kim

Posted Tue 3 May 2022 20.22 by Scabba wocky

I'm new here too!

Posted Wed 4 May 2022 01.07 by AK_Aardvark

Hi Scabba wocky 🙋🏻‍♀️

Posted Sun 15 May 2022 00.22 by Mary1968

Hello Kim. Prolonged emotional upset (worry and stress) is a big trigger for psoriasis Thinking caring for your FIL before he passed, would have likely been the trigger, rather than a hot dry house The Dr John Pagano regimen with supplements, has helped millions of people around the world clear. I followed many of his principles when clearing myself, but I did not follow his entire program I am not cured in the true sense of the world, but I am as you say, I am in control of my psoriasis now, instead of it being in control of me.

Posted Mon 16 May 2022 16.02 by AK_Aardvark (edited Mon 16 May 2022 16.03 by AK_Aardvark)

Hi Mary I’m pretty sure it could’ve been both as here in AK the winter can be very dry and hot and had caused a flare for me before. I’m so glad I found Dr Pagano’s program! I also didn’t follow it exactly and he wasn’t big on supplements. I felt some specific additions would be good after reading other books on healing P. I’m so glad to hear you’ve also had success in clearing. It’s wonderful that there are more and more of us out there. 💕 Thanks for your response and all the best to you…..Kim

Posted Sun 29 May 2022 00.14 by Mary1968

:) BTW Kim. Meant to say before......... WOW. Lucky you living in Alaska. If not too a personal question - whereabouts are you? I have visited places on the West Coast like Juneau, Skagway, Sitka and Ketchikan, and have fond memories of how extremely beautiful the areas were. Interesting that you say the winter can be very dry and hot. I was only in Alaska during the summer, and I would have thought the winters would have been freezing cold.

Posted Wed 1 Jun 2022 03.55 by AK_Aardvark (edited Wed 1 Jun 2022 03.57 by AK_Aardvark)

Hi Mary Yes, we love living here. My husband graduated high school in Ketchikan and has been all over southeast. I wasn’t up here yet then. We met in 1979, got married and moved to Fairbanks. After awhile moved down to Washington State for a bit. Had the opportunity to come back and jumped on it. We live in South Central Alaska now in a wonderful little community named Palmer. That’s great that you got to see so much of southeast. It can be so beautiful there but also very wet…lol The reason I said dry and hot is because of being inside during the winter. It can stay below zero for a couple weeks here. Not as cold as up north of us in Fairbanks and beyond but we get some. We normally are very outside people even in the cold winter but as my father-in-law needed more help, we were inside mostly all the time. He heated his home with a pellet stove, I talked Turkey to him about getting a humidifier but it was a non issue to him so I let it go. You have to pick your battles…lol. Anyway, that’s some of my story 😊. We are having amazing weather now with temps supposed to be near 80° this week - kinda hot for me but it’s so nice. Take good care and nice to hear from you…..Kim

To take part, sign in or register with us