Psoriasis and arthritis flare up

Posted Thu 12 May 2022 20.52 by Billie

Fed up now. 6 years of psoriasis and 3 years of arthritis because of it. 3 different medications changed in the past year and still having another flare up I’m in agony. Any single parents got any tips on how to cope this time round will be phoning the hospital in the morning as I don’t think I’ll be able to cope waiting until September for me next one and trying to work at the same time. Could honestly cry just want something that keeps working 😢

Posted Sun 15 May 2022 00.45 by Mary1968

Hello You could try Omega-3 EPA & DHA Fish Oil - either in liquid form or gel capsule Get a good quality brand from a naturopath or health food store The one I use is expensive @ $70 a bottle for a month supply. But it is brilliant You can get cheaper of course, whatever works to your budget. It is an anti-inflammatory, and it has been scientifically proven to help with both psoriasis and arthritis I take it twice daily, and it has been amazing in both terms of helping to clear psoriasis, and significantly reduce joint and body pain.

Posted Mon 16 May 2022 19.29 by PsoAdminMod

Hi Billie, We're sorry to hear you're struggling with your psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis at the moment. If you would like any information or support you're very welcome to contact the Psoriasis Association helpline to speak to one of our friendly advisors. The helpline is a confidential service and is open Monday - Friday from 9am - 4pm. You can reach us by phone on 01604 251 620, email at mail@psoriasis-association.org.uk or WhatsApp on 07387 716 439. I hope that is helpful, Best Wishes, Amber, Psoriasis Association

To take part, sign in or register with us