This works for me.

Posted Sun 15 May 2022 11.49 by Jenny D
I have had psoriasis, on and off, since my early 20’s. I’m now 70

Hello, my name is Jenny. I have had Psoriasis, on and off, mostly off, for nearly 50 years! After my mum died, 10 years ago, I had a huge flare. My whole body was one big deep itch. The usual rashes then appeared and my hands became covered in cracks which bled. I had to wear gloves overnight. I had used the Blood Group diet before, I am Group A, to help with a severe excessive mucus problem. It was a great success. The Blood Group diet can help with many various health issues. I now turned to the diet again and within 3 days I noticed a slight easing of the dreadful itch and the rashes started to calm down. I continued following it, to the letter, apart from 1 cup of tea in the morning, using lactose free semi skimmed milk. I did this for 6 weeks. I was then-completely clear of my symptoms. I now try to follow my Group A diet for 3/4 days each week and then have what I like to eat and drink, including some alcohol, for the rest of the week. This works for me as I like many things that I’m not supposed to eat! I also moisturiser daily and use non perfumed toiletry and laundry products. Just tap in “The Blood Group Diet by Dr Peter J D’ Adamo” for all the information that you will need. His books are available on Amazon and so are several Home Test blood kits, if you don’t know your blood Group. I feel this diet is so worth a try because if it works for you, or just eases some symptoms, it puts you back in control of your Psoriasis. Good luck.

Posted Sat 28 May 2022 05.22 by Mary1968

Hello I have read many good things about Blood Group Diets Not in relation to psoriasis though Thank you for sharing

To take part, sign in or register with us