I think I found something that can help

Posted Fri 3 Jun 2016 19.56 by giraffe
What are you talking about, I love it!!

A couple of weeks ago I came to the point where I didn't want my arms and legs anymore, so I gave it ago and tried something new. I'm going to share with you the procedure I've been taking to treat my skin (and within a week I can see results) so that someone else can try it and see if it works for them as it's working for me. I've been rubbing my skin with saline solution and i can see dramatic changes in my skin, for the better. I never written something before, so here we go: Soak in the bath first and remove the layers of skin (just with hands) be gentle and don't scratch because you don't want it open, then as you get out of the bath try not to dry yourself too much because your psoriasis will build layers quickly, once out of the bath instead of creams apply saline solution gently into the skin, use the saline solution to remove all the layers. No joke, the first couple of times are going to hurt like hell but it's worth it, i had results in the first week, my skin was super less scaly and I could almost see my elbows and knees :-)) It might be good the first couple of times to rub some coconut or almond oil a couple of hours after the saline solution as your skin is going to be a bit sore. Please get back to me, try this and tell me how is working for you! Mr. I'm sick of this

To take part, sign in or register with us