Erythrodermia Recovery Itchiness

Posted Sun 24 Jul 2022 14.11 by s1640823

Hi everyone, I'm really struggling at the moment with nighttime itchiness after my erythrodermic psoriasis recovers. I was hospitalized 3 times this year so far with it. I was on a high dose of ciclosporin for a few months to help clear things up. I've been on a biologic for a couple of months now. My skin has improved a lot but I'm just constantly itchy. I've tried so many things but nothing seems to take the edge off. I'm worried that because I'm not sleeping at all that my skin will not improve anymore. I still have I've tried... • Hydromol and icthamol together • Adex gel • A number of different moisturizers from high street shops • Hot and cold baths before bed • Wearing cotton clothing in bed • Sleeping in a cooler room without my partner • Exercise during the day to tire myself out Whilst in hospital I took sleeping medication for a while, but ideally I do not want to stay on it for the long term as the medication is not intended for such use. Any suggestions or ideas would be really helpful. Many thanks.

To take part, sign in or register with us