Overcoming Guttate: An Update

Posted Fri 29 Jul 2022 00.31 by Scotus0 - 29 from Salford
Seeking advice/tips for overcoming Guttate | Pso blog: GetLostGuttate

In mid-April, my psoriasis was a devastating, severe top-to-toe coverage. I reset my diet, started using moisturisers free from parabens, SLS, etc. and incorporated daily supplements: this has resulted in some incredible healing. I decided to create a blog explaining my full journey, the products I use and my new daily skin routine. I'm hoping that I'll be allowed to share it here (it's not for financial gain or anything of the sort- I just want to share what has worked for me). https://getlostguttate.blogspot.com/ There are also 'before' and 'after' pictures showing my progress. I hope this helps fellow psoriasis warriors!

Posted Fri 29 Jul 2022 13.42 by veganmama1995 (edited Fri 29 Jul 2022 13.42 by veganmama1995)

You have done so well be proud of yourself! I'm vegan and still have plaque psoriasis my flare was bad after giving birth to my second child last year I recently got diagnosed with hypothyroidism too so I have to take levothyroxine but going to start on probiotics today as I want to improve my gut health aswell not sure I would be able to give up all those nightshade foods but if it works for you that's awesome!

Posted Wed 7 Sep 2022 17.57 by Sadbuttrue123

Thanks so much for sharing, I found your blog really inspiring. I’m at the start of a Guttate Psoriasis flare up for the second time in my life - a 12 year gap - that’s showing no signs of slowing. After a really flat and dismissive doctors appointment I’m going to give your methods a go. Fingers crossed x

Posted Thu 8 Sep 2022 10.26 by Scotus0 - 29 from Salford
Seeking advice/tips for overcoming Guttate | Pso blog: GetLostGuttate

@Sadbuttrue123 sorry to hear it's flaring up again- wishing you all the best in your healing x

To take part, sign in or register with us