Psoriasis clearing up

Posted Tue 2 Aug 2022 15.55 by Buzz

I have had psoriasis for 50 years and tried various creams and potions. They ease the symptoms but never seem to solve the problem. About a year ago I started using a cheap vitamin E cream and things have really improved in the last few months. I have been surprised by the results. However, it made me start to think - Is it the cream - is it to do with Covid jabs. or has my immune system started to slow down as I am getting older. I don't know but the relief from the condition is so good. I have noticed that where I had he patches of plaque I am now growing soft downy hair.

Posted Tue 2 Aug 2022 16.28 by mac63

Hi Buzz , hope things are still improving . Can you tell me tell me name of the vitamen E cream ? Keep well ! Brian

Posted Tue 2 Aug 2022 16.56 by Buzz

Hi Brian. The Vitamin E cream is called -- XBC XPEL Body Care. It's from Savers and costs just a pound for a large 500ml tub. As I said in my post I'me not sure if it's the cream, my age or what, but since I've used the cream things have got better. Hope it works for you, if it doesn't you have only wasted a £1. Best regards

Posted Wed 3 Aug 2022 11.50 by mac63

Thanks for the reply Buzz - will give it a go .

To take part, sign in or register with us