Scales on inside Ears

Posted Thu 11 Aug 2022 17.16 by b4dw01f (edited Thu 11 Aug 2022 21.28 by b4dw01f)

I have seborrheic dermatitis or psoriasis, not exactly sure which but only have it on my scalp, face and now upper chest. washing with Salicylic Acid Shampoo such as a 3% T-Sal but recently switch to a 5% Keralyt along with exfoliating and using hydrocortisone psoriasis to moisturize keeps it in check 99% of the time, 2-3 times a year i get a flare up but managed with the same treatment a couple of times a day. One of my areas that is hard to manage however is with scales on the inside of my ears canals, which drive me crazy. Has anyone found a tool to exfoliate the inner part of your ears? I have been using ear oil which helps keep them forming but when they do i would like a way to exfoliate them. anyone know a tool that works for this? I am not talking about the inner ear were you would use a q-tip, just the part of your ear that is just around the hole basically.

Posted Mon 29 Aug 2022 22.44 by WillT

There are cheap endoscopes that I use to get rid of dead skin etc and also use olive oil. Amazon have many choices.

To take part, sign in or register with us