Sorion

Posted Mon 15 Aug 2022 08.02 by Tracyjane

Hi Is anyone still using sorion. I’m buying the cream & scalp lotion for my son. From Amazon, quite expensive when you have a lot of patches to treat. I’m finding it very helpful though . Just wondering if anyone ever found out if it contains steroids Thanks

Posted Mon 15 Aug 2022 08.29 by Happychappy

Hi, just looked at its ingredients on line. It's pure natural with no steroids. It's nearly £27 a tube, but got amazing reviews. I'm wondering if it will work for flexural psoriasis?

Posted Mon 15 Aug 2022 09.06 by Tracyjane

Hi Happychappy I’m not sure what flexural psoriasis is so I can’t say for sure but my sons scalp psoriasis practically cleared within a few days with this. It did come back but his scalp was quite bad with thick patches & it’s quite mild now also he’s using a Aveeno shampoo which is great Polytar dried his face out 🥲I’m trying to stick to more natural treatments as he’s only young..I just wish this stuff wasn’t so expensive & hard to get hold of though as it seem very good. X

Posted Sat 1 Jul 2023 23.23 by Sweety

Is anyone still using the Sorion cream with good results?

Posted Sun 2 Jul 2023 09.35 by Sweety

Hi I know the sorian cream lists that it is all natural ingredients but wondering if anyone has actually had it tested? Is it better to use the cream or lotion and has anyone used the shampoo?

To take part, sign in or register with us