Beware

Posted Mon 12 Sep 2022 11.09 by Sea Fossil

Hi Folks, Just been prescribed Apremilast, so decide to research it and found this from the Brit Government. https://www.gov.uk/drug-safety-update/apremilast-otezla-risk-of-suicidal-thoughts-and-behaviour. Dont really want to worry anyone more than they already are but thought I should bring this up. Tom

Posted Wed 14 Sep 2022 13.56 by Lex

Hello Sea Fossil, Before starting your adventurous journey with Apremilast, can i interest you i a 30 day trail involving a method which carries way less risk and is known to have actually stress reducing effects. (And that's just an unintended side effect). I must admit that the method i suggest may sound to good to be true. It is free off charge and will be available to you first thing tomorrow morning. WARNING: there will be pain & agony involved the first few times! But if you suffer from psoriasis like i have for the last 38 years this sacrifice is nothing by comparison. The rewards however may be great. It was for me and many others i have talked to the past few weeks. My plaque psoriasis is almost totally cleared after 3 months. After a month already scaling was noticeable improved and some spots gone. (hence the 30 day trail) The results also may be not what i suggest. In that case you will have suffered for 30 days for nothing. But without any of the suicidal thoughts. But i bet against this happening. THE TRAIL: I challenge you to take daily cold showers for the next 30 days. Your allowed to start the first ones warm and the end with (30 seconds) cold. But after day 10 our so, you should be able to do 1-2 minutes cold. That should do the trick. Just read up on the effects of cold exposure and cold showers and make op your mind. Better yet just follow me blindly. DISCLAIMER: Don't do this if you are a suffering from a hart condition. Maybe i should have started with that. PS: I just hope the moderators don't kick me of the forum for hi-jacking your topic. Hope they let me off with a warning. Yes this is serious. Sorry for being blunt and straightforward, i'm Dutch like this Wim Hof guy. And also i want people to get rid of this terrible condition and this is my attempt to convince. I'll stop typing now.

To take part, sign in or register with us