Inverse Psoriasis - Nightmare

1 Posted Sat 17 Sep 2022 05.47 by Mary1968

Good grief! FINALLY........cleared up. Had a rash appear after my first Covid Pfizer jab back in January 2022 Started as one spot, and in a very short space of time, that spread to lots of spots that got bigger and bigger. Eventually they all joined up, to form a massive patch under each breast, under my armpits and on my face. Eight months of miserable itch, soreness and pain, under and around my breasts, armpits and eyes. Breast area was the pits. Seriously sore and painful when wearing a bra, and not much better the rest of the time either. It was sooooooo itchy, that I often scratched it until it bled. I didn't realize it was psoriasis at first, as totally different to what I have previously experienced. I thought is was just a rash or fungal infection Went to the doctor and he thought it was psoriasis, but he wasn't sure. He gave me some really strong steroid cream, which was very expensive ($50.00) and it didn't work. He then referred me on to see a dermatologist I was on the dermatologist waiting list for about four months to see him, and in that time the problem just got worse and worse. He diagnosed Inverse Psoriasis - which I have never had before I have had Plaque Psoriasis since birth and have discovered how to manage it very well with diet and supplements, and been 100% clear for many many years as a result. So you can imagine how annoyed I was, that the Covid jab flared me up so badly. Ended up catching Covid anyway, so feel the whole thing was a shambles. The point of this post (apart from having a big whinge!), is to tell you what eventually cleared me. It has taken some months of daily dedication to get to this point too, so certainly not a quick overnight fix I stopped using all my regular soaps, body washes and moisturizers. Instead, I used Ego QV Gentle Body Wash (soap-free body wash) in the shower on body and face. Then I moisturized with Ego QV Cream. And then I applied Hydrozole Hydrocortisone Cream. The dermatologist cost a lot of money. $300 for the first appointment and $200 for the second. However, he was the one that gave me the lotions and creams, so in the end money well spent to end this flipping misery. The doctor and dermatologist advised that my case wasn't isolated. Apparently loads of people have reported having psoriasis appear after the jab. Since I have had plaque psoriasis since 1968 at least I knew about it, but the derm said lots of people who have never had psoriasis.....now have it as a direct result of the jabs. I am very loathe to get a booster jab after all this, but I have no choice in the matter if I want to keep my job. Anyway, I am highly recommending the Ego QV products, and will keep using them, even though I have now cleared up.

To take part, sign in or register with us