Nothing short of a miracle!

Posted Wed 26 Oct 2022 12.04 by FightP

After struggling with Psoriasis for more than a decade and trying out hundreds of cures (including allopathy, ayurveda and homeopathy), I have finally found something that is working and nothing short of a miracle. As you all know, Psoriasis is not a skin disorder but rather an autoimmune disease that has no cure. Through this post, I would like to share a formula that I have figured out after a lot of experimentation. It is working for me. Itching has gone down to zero and scaling and redness have nearly vanished. Now I eat what I like and do not apply any creams or ointments. You can try this out. If it works for you, great and I would be happy knowing that I could help. If it doesn't, well then no harm trying as this is completely herbal. But give it at least 7 days. What you need to do is to mix a teaspoon each of Turmeric powder, Ginger powder, Triphala powder, Ashwagandha powder and Neem powder. Mix all five teaspoons in a glass of room temperature or lukewarm drinking water. Drink this first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. If symptoms are severe, you can have another glass in the night which you can have before or after dinner. Best thing would be to make both glasses in the night and keep one covered overnight so it mixes well and you can have it first thing in the morning. Start with once a day and then take a call. It will be very bitter but you will get used to it. You should find all the five powders on Amazon. Choose any brand you like. Make sure you select high quality and genuine ones. Specially for turmeric, go for the Lakadong variety or any other with high curcumin content. Stay away from juice versions as they are not strong and contain preservatives. That's all. If this treatment works for you, make sure you drop in a note so that this post shows up for others searching for a cure. Thank you. For clarity, I am also listing down their scientific names so it is easy for you to cross check before purchase: 1. Turmeric powder: Curcuma longa 2. Ginger powder: Zingiber officinale 3. Triphala powder: Consists of dried fruits of three plant species Emblica officinalis (Family Euphorbiaceae), Terminalia bellerica (Family Combretaceae), and Terminalia chebula (Family Combretaceae) 4. Ashwagandha powder: Withania somnifera 5. Neem powder: Azadirachta indica Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, and this recommendation/solution is based on my own experience. Follow at your own risk, especially if you have food allergies or any other existing illnesses. But largely, you should be okay and no harm in trying!

Posted Mon 31 Oct 2022 11.08 by redsquirrel

Dear FightP - thanks! Im very happy you have found something that works for you. I think my immune system may be a bit too sensitive to cope but I will note all you say. Can I ask...have you passed this information onto your health practioner?GP? Hospital? registered research insititute? I am just keen that all solutions are logged and given the importance and testing they deserve. good luck with your future. best wishes.

Posted Mon 31 Oct 2022 14.12 by FightP

Hi redsquirrel. Why do you think your immune system may not be able to cope? These are harmless and herbal powders, all derived from nature. Start with just one teaspoon turmeric powder (with water) per day (empty stomach) and see if you notice any improvement. And no, I haven't passed this info to any medical folks/organizations. I think such simple and natural treatments may come in the way of their commission/revenue targets! :)

To take part, sign in or register with us