Blistex SPF15 Lip Conditioner Pot, 7 g stopped psoriasis scales

Posted Wed 9 Nov 2022 10.19 by immortal

Sharing a bit of my experience. So, have had psoriasis since childhood -was in a very small area of the scalp. Itching, bleeds, and scaling were regular problems. And so, I experimented with the blistex which in fact is a lip balm, and it has stopped the psoriasis scales from appearing. The patch is visible, but no scales. Have been using this for a while now, many months. Application is once a day, slight smear into the affected area and that of a small amount of the blistex. This is the one. I have not tried any other blistex balms, always this same one. https://www.amazon.com.au/Blistex-SPF15-Lip-Conditioner-Pot/dp/B08FDDQWGH/ref=asc_df_B08FDDQWGH/?tag=googleshopdsk-22&linkCode=df0&hvadid=463608488284&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=3504059998208854238&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9071735&hvtargid=pla-981854670668&psc=1 So far no scaling. Wonder if it only works with me, but was interested nonetheless in sharing this information.

Posted Wed 9 Nov 2022 10.25 by bargainlovingmum

Thanks very much for sharing. I'm thinking about trying it on my elbow psoriasis patches! :)

Posted Fri 6 Jan 2023 09.41 by Eatmorechocolate

I have not tried that but I have recently revisited Vicks Vaporub again. Twice daily it definitely reduces itching and scaling on my instep and elbow. Having thick hair means I have not tried it on my scalp.

To take part, sign in or register with us