Adult Dermatology Community Service, Milton Keynes (MKCCG-K82009)

Posted Sun 8 Jan 2023 14.33 by ChrisStewart

Hi, Has anyone managed to get an appointment with this clinic? My psoriasis has been getting worse and so I asked my GP for a referral. Got the referal at the beginning of December. Have been trying to get an appointment ever since. When you ring the clinic it goes straight to voice mail and they never respond to your message. Tried going to the clinic, but was told I have to ring! This is very frustrating as my psoriasis is having a negative impact on my mental state. Got a letter from the NHS yesterday saying I haven't made an appointment yet! I rang the referral number and was told you have to ring the clinic directly. So they were no help. Chris

Posted Sun 7 May 2023 02.34 by Unknowman98

Hi Chris Did you happen to have any luck getting through to this clinic? I have been referred for over 5 months now with no end in sight. Regards J

Posted Mon 8 May 2023 14.21 by ChrisStewart

Hi, No I did not. I went back to my doctor and got him to refer me back to the hospital dermatology department (which is what I wanted in the first place!). Got an appointment with them quite quickly. Chris

To take part, sign in or register with us