Help! Facial psoriasis and a wedding in 5 months!

Posted Tue 14 Mar 2023 10.11 by jrobinson27493@gmail.com

I have recently had a huge flare up on my face, I’ve suffered for over 15years with scalp psoriasis and learned to deal with it as I always feel robbed off by the doctors and their numerous creams that seem to need hours of my time and have very little effect. I be also suffer with recurrent thrush and since taking a weekly course of anti fungal medication my face is now dry, sore, red, tight and scaly. I am due to get married in 5 months time and I really don’t want to remember my wedding day with a scabby face! Does anybody know of a natural or homeopathic remedy that I can use either topically or orally? I’m already stressing about the wedding and knowing my face looks like this is only baking it worse! Thanks in advance X

Posted Tue 14 Mar 2023 13.35 by Tracyjane

Hi sorion Cream is all natural and it’s very effective but quite expensive you can get it on Amazon x

Posted Fri 17 Mar 2023 20.37 by Mary1968

Hello First STOP stressing. Stress is a huge trigger for psoriasis flares. I don't know what country you are in, but for the face I have found the following to be extremely useful over the years, to the point of 100% clearing or at least heavily reducing These all helped me over the years, so a few options to choose from: *If you wash your face with soap or alcohol-based creams and toners - then stop. These are far too harsh and drying. *Use a gentle cleanser like jojoba oil. *Use a gentle moisturizer like food-grade cold pressed coconut oil *Not only will these cleanse your face and calm soreness, they are also both very beneficial for psoriasis. *Avoid make-up and go bare faced whenever possible, as makeup is incredibly drying for facial psoriasis. You can use a foundation cover for your wedding day if you don’t feel confident, but I would go bare faced up until the wedding if you can, as will be so detrimental to your clearing otherwise. *I dabbed Jurlique calendula cream, on my eyelids when I had P there, and it cleared up after about six weeks of continual use twice daily. *EGO QV Gentle wash, followed by EGO QV Cream are fantastic for body and face. I flared up after the Covid jab, and I combination of these two used on my face daily, cleared me very quickly. *Are you taking Vitamin D3, Zinc, and Fish Oil supplements – as all help to clear P too. * If you can afford it, taking a marine collagen supplement is also very beneficial for skin healing. .

To take part, sign in or register with us