Clinisoothe

Posted Tue 20 Jun 2023 18.51 by mt382

Hi all, I saw a private dermatologist today who recommended clinisoothe. She said she knows it sounds a bit "oh yeah, another cream", but that it's really impressing in the dermatologist community for lots of skin conditions. It's basically a gentle disinfectant, and it got me looking back into the "autoimmunity triggered by the presence of staph/strep proteins that have infiltrated the skin" hypothesis for psoriasis. Has anyone tried clinisoothe religiously as part of their regimen? If so, how have experiences been? To be fair, if the disinfectant removing bacteria that can produce an adverse immune reaction theory was accurate, presumably you'd need to use it regularly... For my part, I'll get some and religiously apply to a couple of specific plaques only and report back.

Posted Tue 20 Jun 2023 19.03 by Tracyjane

Hi is it for facial psoriasis do you know. Thanks

Posted Tue 20 Jun 2023 19.17 by mt382

I'm not sure to be honest. She said just use it wherever there's psoriasis. It's a hypochlorous solution, so it may have been used just under that name before. I don't think it's at all harsh, and I think you can use hypochloric acid in eyes in some circumstances, so I can't imagine that using it on the face would harm?

Posted Tue 20 Jun 2023 20.17 by Tracyjane

Ok thank you x

To take part, sign in or register with us