Apremilast/Otezla

Posted Mon 28 Aug 2023 16.19 by Speedy (edited Sat 9 Sep 2023 18.49 by Speedy)
Hi I am a 56 year old woman, I've had plantar pustulosis for 13 years. I have scalp and guttate psoriasis too.

Good evening An update on my previous post. Lloyds, pharmacy rang me Friday 8th September. My first delivery will be 14th Sept. So from start to finish 9.5 weeks. Good afternoon I have approval to use Otezla from my dermatologist in uk. My question is how long does it take from approval to the pharmacy to deliver it to me please? It seems to take an age. Thank you for reading

Posted Mon 28 Aug 2023 17.07 by Heather

My experience with the pharmacy is if you ring them and chase the prescription up. Of course they can't send unless they have received the request from your dermatology depot. But they will chase it up for you. Keep on ringing as it's Important that you start ASAP. Good luck

Posted Mon 28 Aug 2023 17.26 by Speedy
Hi I am a 56 year old woman, I've had plantar pustulosis for 13 years. I have scalp and guttate psoriasis too.

Hi Heather, Thank you 😊 My dermatologist said that the prescription goes to Lloyd's head office, and they (Lloyds) make contact with me. I will call my dermatologist tomorrow to follow up. 🤞

To take part, sign in or register with us