Enstilar foam

Posted Fri 6 Oct 2017 20.02 by Lizzie

I have also had good results with Turmeric - which I take in a capsule form (Pukka whole root) and I sprinkle turmeric on my yogurt every evening. I noticed an improvement when taking and when I came off it got worse. I was off it for a month or so mainly because I didn't get around to buying it but my skin deteriorated. I am now back on it and hoping the skin will improve. As it is anti inflammatory I think it helps reduce any rawness in the P. I think if it helps it's worth a try! I also take a vitamin d and omega 3 capsule - works for me but may not suit everyone. I had also used beeswax ointment on my skin which worked a treat but again after a while was not that effective - I may go back and try again.

Posted Fri 6 Oct 2017 20.12 by Phil69

Lizzie, maybe worth trying the golden paste which maybe better and cheaper ;). You can add to all sorts of things. Lots of recipes online.

Posted Sat 7 Oct 2017 13.09 by Peter W
Plaque psoriasis (on and off) since mid 1970s

Hi Paul, Thanks for sharing your experiences. I suspect you're absolutely right about the oil (and hence golden paste). Research evidence seems to show it's much more solute in oils. P.

Posted Fri 21 Jun 2019 04.03 by Gary

I was in Spain for work last year. Things got real stressful and I had a massive breakout all over. I had no means of seeing a Dermatologist or even GP being from the US. I did a search and found a forum on Instilar. In one of the post a woman said she got it over the counter in Madrid, so I thought I should try to find it and try it. It really did work. It was $50 US. a spray foam. I went through two cans and was using it daily and taking a break every third day. I even brought two cans back to the states with me. I knew it required a prescription in the US. I have one can left and am now looking for a Derm to get a prescription for it. To be honest the more of these post I am reading I want to try blueberries and vitamin D. I would prefer the natural method over the steroid.

Posted Fri 21 Jun 2019 10.45 by Cambrinus
Sporadic scale psoriasis

Enstilar is available over the counter in Spain, but at €55 a can! It is probably cheaper with a public health script/prescription. However, Diprosalic is also available over the counter, at only €3.50 per 30g tube.

Posted Mon 24 Jun 2019 22.49 by Shirl67

I always get this from my dr it’s on repeat prescription and has been for over a year. Shirley.

To take part, sign in or register with us