Enstilar cutaneous foam

Posted Sat 13 Jan 2024 17.34 by Tootyflooty

Hi. I have had scalp psoriasis for many years Managing to keep it under reasonable control myself but the last week it has flared up badly, also around my neck and on my eyelids. I have been given Enstilar cutaneous foam from my gp which I have used the last few days but having major problems washing it out of my long hair!!! Tried to mainly put it on my scalp and used a baby shampoo on my dry hair in the morning before washing it in the shower. Any help would be extremely gratefully received. 🙏

Posted Sat 13 Jan 2024 17.55 by Sandie

Hi. I can only say what I do with Enstilar which I use too - I massage T-Gel into dry scalp/hair before showering. It works ok for me but I do have short hair! Was told by dermatologist not to use anything else on my scalp. I miss bubble baths, and lovely smelly stuff but as not using over the counter products work for my skin I carry on. Hope you find a workable solution. Best wishes Sandie

Posted Sat 13 Jan 2024 18.00 by Tootyflooty

Hi Sandie, Yes I miss all the lovely smelly stuff too, but better that than the itch. 😔 Thank you so much for your reply, I shall certainly try that. 👍 Best wishes, Joan

Posted Sun 14 Jan 2024 15.26 by EbbyLady

Hi Tootyflooty I suggested a solution to washing Enstillar out of my hair back in July 2023. It should still be on the forum in the Talk about Treatments section. If you go back to 4th of July 2023, have a look at the post titled Enstillar and see what you think. It involves an Elvive Clay Masque product and is the only thing that gets it all out for me. Might be worth a try. Good luck

Posted Sun 14 Jan 2024 18.15 by Tootyflooty

Hi EbbyLady, Thank you so much, I will have a look and definitely have a go. Can’t believe how hard it is to wash out! Best wishes Joan

To take part, sign in or register with us