Experiences if risankizumab (Skyrizi) please!

Posted Mon 15 Jan 2024 06.59 by mt382

Hi all, I had my first injection last week. Logically, I know its too early to see a change yet, but I am an incredibly impulsive and impatient person, and so I was hoping to reach out to hear your experiences on the drug - time frames for improvements etc! It would be a great help to my irrational inner voice that whispers "maybe it won't work". For those who have taken it, what did you take before, how quickly did you notice improvement, what did that improvement look like? Many thanks

Posted Fri 19 Jan 2024 19.24 by Yacht

It takes around 1-4 months to take effect. There is a 50-60% chance of PASI 100 (full clearance). Which is about as good as it gets, right now. The data is on their website. https://www.skyrizihcp.com/dermatology/psoriasis-efficacy

Posted Sat 20 Jan 2024 07.32 by mt382

@yacht - oh wow! Thank you. I'm aware of the trial outcomes but the graph in that link I haven't seen before. Its really good at giving an idea of response time. It looks like you really need the second loading dose (4 weeks) for things to take off. Stinging has stopped now. Must have been something changing in the immune cell balance in the plaques.

To take part, sign in or register with us