Exorex and Vaseline

Posted Tue 30 Jan 2024 21.13 by Laidlaw1

I am having good results using Exorex lotion and Vaseline. Yes, Vaseline is a bit messy but it works much better than any moisturise I have used. I put a thing layer on in the morning and wear a t shirt underneath my clothes. I then put on a thicker layer at night.

Posted Wed 31 Jan 2024 18.48 by rufferoelofs

I take it vaseline is quite thick and sticky? I've never tried it, but will give it a shot after reading your post! Up till now I have been using linotar moisturising cream that is the same as the exorex moisturiser that was discontinued some years ago. The disadvantage is that the shipping costs for the linocream from south africa are quite high, but it works good for me in combination with exorex lotion and lasts a while.

Posted Wed 31 Jan 2024 21.12 by Laidlaw1

Yes. Vaseline is gooey which is annoying and for a couple of years I have used Exorex with various prescribed moisturisers but it never really cleared. I started using the Vaseline with it a week ago and it’s started clearing the psoriasis. Good luck if with it!

Posted Thu 1 Feb 2024 16.14 by kiloran
From Lichen Planus to Plaque Psoriasis to Palmoplantar and Nail psoriasis - newly diagnosed 2023

Vaseline is great for overnight under occlusion and is very cheap. Just be careful with contamination - wash your hands before dipping into the pot or use a glove.

To take part, sign in or register with us