hydration

Posted Tue 2 Jul 2024 22.29 by michmo

for longer than i can remember all i seem to drink is coffee.after waking up with headaches by chance i realised i wasnt drinking anywhere near enough water.two weeks after realising this and drinking water daily close to the two litres recommended daily my headaches dissapeared instantly.my complexion improved and my joint pain improved.my psoriasis on my legs has been very aggressive for quite sometime now especially in the winter.i have noticed the desire to scratch my legs has improved dramatically.im not saying my psoriasis began because of being dehydrated and i dont expect an increase in drinking water daily to cure it.however my psoriasis is definately less aggresive.

Posted Thu 11 Jul 2024 15.37 by Seanie

Having psoriasis on my hands has been tough for years, making everyday tasks a bit of a struggle. But recently, I decided to up my water game, and surprisingly, I noticed the itching isn’t as annoying and the flare-ups aren’t as bad. Hydration alone won’t magically make psoriasis disappear, but staying hydrated has definitely made it easier to deal with. If you’re dealing with something similar, maybe try drinking more water, it might just help you out too.

To take part, sign in or register with us