Psoriasis meet up.

Posted Sun 9 Oct 2016 22.37 by obi1138
Hey guys,long time sufferer,even longer drum and metal lover!hoping to meet,chat and find fellow afflicteds....let's stick together!

Ok ok okaaaaaay,you win the battle but not the war mwahahahahahahaha

Posted Sun 9 Oct 2016 22.38 by wendizzle92
24, Psoriasis warrior since the age of 7.

hahaha we shall see flaky my friend!

Posted Sun 9 Oct 2016 22.41 by obi1138
Hey guys,long time sufferer,even longer drum and metal lover!hoping to meet,chat and find fellow afflicteds....let's stick together!

We are not friends......i shall blow my flakes in your face,trip your legs and drive the most amazing strike beyond you......and the world will bow and kneel......jeezus man.......whaaaaaatt......

Posted Sun 9 Oct 2016 22.41 by wendizzle92

haha blow your flakes in my face, il just do it back lol

Posted Sun 9 Oct 2016 22.49 by obi1138

Yay I love Christmas!!!!

Posted Sun 9 Oct 2016 22.51 by wendizzle92

hahaha!!! i tell everyone when im flaking thats its just my own snow flurry

Posted Sun 9 Oct 2016 22.53 by Kelimarie
Been suffering with psoriasis since the age of 15.

This has made my day!

Posted Sun 9 Oct 2016 22.54 by obi1138

Haha welcome to Xmas!!!everyday....oh😊

Posted Sun 9 Oct 2016 23.04 by Kelimarie
Been suffering with psoriasis since the age of 15.

Christmas all year round! Never thought of it like that! Always a bright side of life

Posted Sun 9 Oct 2016 23.08 by obi1138

Yeah but a bugger to scroll through just to reply hehe.x

Posted Sun 9 Oct 2016 23.11 by wendizzle92

hahaha i know its a ballache, should just have recent comments showing and the option to see older comments x

Posted Mon 10 Oct 2016 09.29 by Grizzly Bear
Got P in 1990 when serving in forces. Got diagnosed with PA late early this year. Using Stelara 90 mg.

I'm losing the will to live after reading these posts lmao. In all honesty, i would think it might be difficult for many to travel if you were to say; "let's meet in central uk". Depending where members are, ie Scotland, Cornwall, Kent etc, by the time you get to let's say, Birmingham / Coventry, you might be to tired by all the driving, train travel etc so it would mean staying over night somewhere so it might start getting expensive. Do you see what i mean ? It sounds a good idea but it might put some off doing this. Sorry to sound like a party pooper. Look on the bright side............................soon be xmas lol

Posted Mon 10 Oct 2016 10.01 by obi1138

Thanks Andy,I dont know that it was ever really a plausible idea,if nothing else its been good to chitchat about something unrelated for some id say. I lost the whill way before you did hahaha....

Posted Mon 10 Oct 2016 17.29 by Grizzly Bear
Got P in 1990 when serving in forces. Got diagnosed with PA late early this year. Using Stelara 90 mg.

You're welcome Mark. To be honest, if it was plausible, we'd all have to live less than 100 miles of each other mate lol. GB

To take part, sign in or register with us