Neem Oil

Posted Mon 3 Oct 2016 15.08 by obi1138
Hey guys,long time sufferer,even longer drum and metal lover!hoping to meet,chat and find fellow afflicteds....let's stick together!

Just a heads up guys,try neem oil and or its herbal capsules.the oil needs warming up as it comes in natural form in its bottle,you should mix 1 part oil to 4 parts carrier oil such as coconut or almond oil...then shake up and apply as a moisturizer after a bath or shower,I use it at bedtime so the oil doesn't damage my clothes.its good for soothing and deep moisture.i have found Indian products to be a good benefit generally,its the natural spice element that promotes good health as we all know.anyone else tried this or have any experience with,let us know.x

Posted Wed 19 Oct 2016 16.46 by kennethb00

Hi, did you know that sorion ceam is based on neem and coconut oil amongst others and is reported to be a godsend by many. I'm trying it for myself now but maybe straight neem would be just as good. It is also made in India.

Posted Sun 9 May 2021 10.18 by Linda

My partner keeps coming home with various remedies for me to try, Neem is the latest, so far so good. It stinks, but I'm going to give it a go. I'm also trying a month alcohol and dairy free.

Posted Sat 5 Jun 2021 05.27 by Mary1968

Hello I found Neem oil useful on occasion. But the smell was horrible Still you should not care about that, if you find it helps. If the smell really bothers you, then apply before bed and wash off in the morning. That way you will be asleep and won't notice the smell :) It is a good natural anti-inflammatory. Used a lot in India and China traditional medicine, but not used much in the West. Hardly anywhere seems to sell it. I had to buy online. Ultimately I found oils like shea, coconut, hemp, jojoba and calendula, to be more beneficial for my skin than Neem. However, Neem certainly is a good thing to try overall. And a reply to Linda above. Beer and dairy amongst other foods, flare me up something chronic. I suggest if you are going to try alcohol and dairy-free, then you will need more than a month to see major benefits. Give it at least three to six months and be strict. And also be prepared of the possibility of getting worse before you get better. Took me about nine months I think to clear with a combination of dietary changes and supplements.

To take part, sign in or register with us