The Psoriasis Association is the leading national charity and membership organisation for people affected by psoriasis – patients, families, carers and health professionals- in the UK.
Our work to help people whose lives are affected by psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis through research, information and raising awareness can only be achieved by your support.Click here to become a member of the Psoriasis Association or to donate towards our work.
- We offer good quality, reliable and independent information and advice to all who contact us.
- We raise awareness of the condition and work with other key health officials and health professionals on strategic issues.
- We receive an average of 27 000 web visits per month to our main website.
- We send a copy of our members’ magazine, Pso, to all Dermatology and Rheumatology departments in the UK.
- We represent the interests of members at a local and national level.
- We fund and promote research into the causes, treatments and care of people with psoriasis.
The Psoriasis Association is a Registered Charity in England and Wales (no.257414) and in Scotland (SC039886)
If you would like further information or a copy of our Annual Report and Accounts please contact us on 08456 760076 or e-mail us directly.
Members can receive a copy of the Constitution (rules) by getting in touch with the Chief Executive on 08456 760 076 or by email.