Alternative to Eumavate cream

Posted Tue 15 Jan 2013 11.24 by sarah
I have plaque, guttate, inverse and scalp psoriasis that covers all of my body. I've had it for about 10years but on New Years Day it flared

Hi . I'm new rto this site but after spending New Year in hospital due to a bad flare up of psoriasis, I thought I'd take a look. While in hospital, i was put on Methotrexate a well as Trimovate,Eumovate and E45. The problem i have is that the eumovate cream makes me very sticky and ery uncomfortable which then makes the itching worse - much worse. I was awake for about 4hrs last night just trying not to scratch and the antihistamines didn't help at all. I was wondering idf there was another cream similar to eumovate that is not as greasy or that soaks into the skin better.

Posted Sun 17 Mar 2013 10.51 by ness
I have had it for 15 years,but just before last Xmas i got it really bad and ended up in Hospital for 9 days.I was in the Derm day care and

Hello I had a bad flare up before Xmas and ended up in hospital for 9 days,I had 50/50 cream,Betnovate,Eumovate,Trimovate, plus lotions for my scalp.as well as the moisturisers ,I am using Betamethasone valerate 0.1% Cream ,which isn,t to greasy,on my body,but Check with your GP as it might be stronger than Eumovate.How are you doing with the Methotrexate? The DR says i need to go on it ,But I don,t want to.Good luck.

Posted Wed 14 May 2014 07.02 by Deejay
Hello,im deejay 32 and have had it since i was in college years,i get it on my scalp, back and legs,have tryed many treatments but the effec

Hi Sarah/ness, Try Salibet or Daivobet oitment if available at your market Cheer up.

To take part, sign in or register with us