I had P but it has gone :)

Posted Tue 29 Jan 2013 11.57 by water_sun_sea
Can't wear te-shirts in the summer due to being embarrassed , people will keep away from me as they say they may catch it ...but that was be

Hello all ..this is not scam and i am not a troll ..its True .. I have had P for many years ..someone suggested for me to try Goats milk ..so i come off cow's Milk and now only drink Goats milk ..i was amazed , just could not believe it my P has gone i had it on my elbows and knees ..i also recommended this 2 a friend and she is just over joyed it ..he Ankle's were very bad ..now they have cleared up .I do hope that you will give this Milk a Try ,, it will taste Dif at first but you will get used to it ..i love it cold ...google and see for your self the stories ..i was amazed ..good luck and i hope it works for you all too . PS be careful as some food and drink contain cow's milk ..check before buying .

Posted Sun 24 Mar 2013 08.03 by mukundankv62@yahoo.co.in (edited Sun 22 Mar 2015 10.38 by chuckla)
Yes

Hi, Great to know about this. Will appreciate if you can briefly describe the entire process followed like quantity, timings (empty stock or after food etc), time taken to find symptoms of relief and any other useful information. Thanks in advance

Posted Thu 11 Jul 2013 06.25 by tweeks258
Knees and elbows

Hi. This is my first post. I would have started a new one but can't work out how and will probably "reply" to several as I would like to share my recent experience. My own psoriasis is (so far) confined to my elbows and knees and appeared shortly after I was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes c.2000. I'm not going to claim to have found a cure but would like to share an experience which has helped me and which I will pursue further. I injured my left knee in December 2012 and started to wear a neoprene support during the day. I noticed that after taking the support off before retiring for the night that the whole of my knee area that had been covered was moist and that some of the dead/dry skin was sticking to the inside of the support. Over the next few months (and using several different neoprene knee supports to allow laundering), I noticed that the psoriasis symptoms on that knee were reducing to the point where I now (July 2013) consider it to have "cleared up". I stopped wearing the supports a couple of months ago as they were not helping my knee (meniscal cartilage tear), but the psoriasis signs have not yet returned. The other knee and both elbows remain as affected as before, so I am going to experiment with the neoprene support on my right knee and get some smaller ones for my elbows. The neoprene fabric seems similar to that used for diving gear. I assume it is working in reverse and keeping the body's water in rather than keeping the ocean out! I bought the support from the medical section of a Pound (type)-Shop, but also bought one with Velcro straps from my local Aldi when they had one of their Sports promotions. In terms of the psoriasis benefit the cheaper neoprene "sleeve" type functioned as well as the Velcro strapped version, but neither was expensive and anyway were being purchased as knee supports not psoriasis cures! I have no idea if my experience can be repeated with others whose symptoms match mine, but felt I had to pass it on. My GP has not heard of this before, but perhaps the combination of psoriasis, knee injury and neoprene has not occurred before? Good luck to any who try. Tony

Posted Sun 22 Mar 2015 10.45 by rbl.0124
last15 years

dear can u explain how can i use or drink that and hw many time adays

To take part, sign in or register with us