Sudocrem Working

Posted Tue 24 Jan 2017 09.42 by kjkazza

Thank you so much for your post 2cheesecakes regarding sudocrem. I have suffered from psoriasis for 38 years and have recently been going through topical steriod withdrawal from years of using elocon on my face (please everyone never use elocon) My body was a mess and I could not have no more UVB. To say I was at my wits end is an understatement. I was starting a new job close to my home, lovely staff and I did not want my psoriasis to prevent me from my dream job as it has done on several occasions over the years. So I put sudocrem on it for a week and it starting itching, and dried out my skin, or so I thought it did, to be honest I was ready to give up until I read your post regarding the sudocrem. I decided to carry on with the sudocrem and I added organic epsom salts(super cheap on ebay for 5L) to my bath every night I also did daily scrubs with fine dead sea salt mixed with coconut oil. I do this to remove the barrier of sudocrem then I moisturise with coconut oil after my bath, and sudocrem at night before I go to sleep and again in the morning before I go to work. The results are nothing short of a miracle, the soreness has gone I can finally sleep at night pain free from scratching and my psoriasis is fading so quickly. I am 3 weeks into this regime and I know it is time consuming and a little messy but the sudocrem does rub in well and the results are amazing and I will continue to use sudocrem to see if I can clear it completely. Thanks again for your post I am so grateful to you.

Posted Tue 1 May 2018 21.12 by jedders26 (edited Tue 1 May 2018 21.13 by jedders26)

How interesting I never gave it a thought to use sudocrem. I’ve tried every lotion & potion on the planet & nothing work. I’m considering light treatment at home but will try sudacrem meanwhile. Thank you kjkazza.

Posted Wed 2 May 2018 16.33 by shy_girl1988

Hey thanx for this post. Would never have thought sudocrem would work on psoriasis but hey it works for everything else so maybe :) Might give it ago, save the lotions & potions fiasco. Thanks again

Posted Fri 11 May 2018 17.45 by Hey Jude

Hey thanks for this post. I want to be a flight attendant but as you know, it's service industry job. So, sometimes I'm a little bit sad because of the truth that I have some psoriasis on my forehead. I mean I know what you're feeling. And thank you for sharing your experience. Actually, my flatmate recommended me this product last night and I just tried to apply this on my elbow for any of this. Suddenly, the symptoms had subsided and it was noticeably better. So I'll go to buy this product tomorrow! :)

Posted Fri 21 May 2021 06.22 by Adyhunzai

It's has been 4 years now i have tried most of treatments in my country. Being suffering with psoriasis is worst part. Recent a friend of mine refer sudocream. I have been using it for 2 weeks now hope it do something. 🥺 Any new treatment in 2021 for psoriasis will help me to get rid of this Curse 🥺 May God help us All.

Posted Tue 14 Dec 2021 14.38 by Luanne310

I will try this soon. My order is coming this week. Hope it will help my 8 yrs struggle with pso.

Posted Fri 17 Dec 2021 18.04 by jamesbarker

I have psoriasis in certain areas of my body which are naturally very itchy, I do however get itchy in other areas away from the patches, is this normal.

To take part, sign in or register with us