Newbie, in need of advice please.....

Posted Sun 16 Jun 2013 21.34 by jayney44
I've had psoriasis for 27 years and it has affected my life immensely. It affects my mood and confidence. I have has it over the majority of

Hi. I'm Jayne. I've had psoriasis for 27 years now and was diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis in 2011. Until very recently my skin has been clear, but following a recent infection, I'm having a severe flare of my symptoms. I've been in this flare for about a week now and is really getting me down. Can anyone please give me any advice on what to do. I'm struggling to think straight and don't really know which way to turn. The GP I saw recently was next to useless, and I couldn't get to see my regular one. He told me I was having an allergic reaction, but it so obviously isn't. Sorry to ramble on, but at my wits end with it all. Thanks for listening to me Jayne x

Posted Sat 22 Jun 2013 00.22 by queenjean
ive had psoriasis since i was 15 im now 56 my nails are realy worrying me and need help

hi jayne im a newbie too on here ,this is my first post.know just how you feel my doctors no help at all .ive found lots of relief soaking in a bath of tidmans sea salt every other night about 2 or 3 handfulls ok .had the psoriasis since age 15 im now in my 50s it does get you down though ,my nails are bad too im so embarrased .do try the sea salts and let me know good luck

Posted Wed 14 May 2014 04.38 by Deejay
Hello,im deejay 32 and have had it since i was in college years,i get it on my scalp, back and legs,have tryed many treatments but the effec

Hey Jayne, Try to use this medicine Salibet or Daivobet ointment (morning) & Avalon Urea Cream (night) both for the body, everyday and Defosalic Lotion for the scalp (inflammatory). after bath. Cheer up!

Posted Wed 14 May 2014 07.28 by Deejay
Hello,im deejay 32 and have had it since i was in college years,i get it on my scalp, back and legs,have tryed many treatments but the effec

Hey Jayne/Queenjean, Hi gemma, Also im taking metx. tablet 10mg per week. but with the prescription of my Derma If you have additional question you can reach me thru my email deejay.perez27@gmail.com cheer up!

To take part, sign in or register with us