Psoriasis on moles

Posted Thu 8 Feb 2018 21.40 by Doodles

Hey I’ve had the P since 2002 and always managed it with steroids and emollient creams. I have it on scalp legs feet elbow face and trunk-had a massive flair up recently and today my mole on my jaw gave off a plaque! Feel so depressed and now worried about skin cancer to boot! Anyone else have p on their moles??? Please reply and let me know how you deal with it... I can’t get to see a doc until March!

Posted Mon 12 Mar 2018 21.09 by Katie1996

I have had the same thing!! I went to the doctors today and she has referred me to a skin cancer clinic, my appointment is in 2 days, I’ve been reading into skin cancer and looking at cancer moles online and have scared myself half to death! Even more scared that doc says he may need to slice it off to check if it’s cancerous!!! But if you haven’t had you’re appointment yet I will update you on Thursday! My mole is on my stomach, I never had it as a kid but as I grew it appeared , I got psoriasis 5 years ago and it’s never infected any of my moles until a month ago! Hopefully the psoriasis on the mole won’t harm it or me in anyway but will have to see what they say! I’ll keep you posted

Posted Sat 2 Mar 2024 16.23 by Skin Head

I've been on biologics for the past few years. They are miracle drugs! I was completely clear. After using Skyrizy for the last few months though I started getting ps on a couple moles.. I put Clobetasol on them and a bandaid.. after a day or two they were good for a while.

Posted Sat 9 Mar 2024 14.42 by Rwse

I had a little raised, lightcoloured, mole on my cleavage. When my skin around it got red with P, the mole also started to itch and swell very much. But after a while the P on my cleavage and upper breast disappeared. And so did it around/under my mole. Now, after a few months, the area is quiet and the mole returned to ’before’ dimensions. I also had an ’old peoples’ mole under the waistband of my trousers. It grew with the P fase there. It became wrath-like with a rough top. A few times I hooked my fingernails under it by accident and it started bleeding a bit. But, after a few weeks, just as I had made an appointment with my GP, it fell off! It bled a bit and I put a bandaid with honey on it. After a few days it had turned to normal skin :) Moles are skincells as well so they react apparently the same on the physical changes of the skin (too fast skincells growing) which are caused bij the P. And back again. I hope this comforts you a bit?

To take part, sign in or register with us