stellara groin area

Posted Mon 23 Dec 2013 20.09 by mantel
yes

i have been on stellara for a while now and i am having double dose injections now, but it is not working on my groin area which is pink going to red raw and the inside of my legs are sore and painful ( have got some cortisone cream to see if it helps) also i sometimes get a painful sharp pain as i urinate, this is not an infection as i have had two lots of antibiotics after having an operation on my nose., also i am itching a hell of a lot down there. i am asking if anyone else has similiar problems in the groin area mantel

Posted Tue 23 Dec 2014 03.27 by 47psoyrs
I never wear dresses. It's jeans or slacks to church & every where else. I don't mind cause it's more comfortable & I've never been a "fancy

Hi Mantel, I've also had the same problem. Once it was absolutely so raw I went to emergency rm to get a diagnosis. This was in the 70's so not much (nothing actually) was known about pso & I was diagnosed with herpes! It so happened I wasn't having sexual relations ever & knew that was incorrect. My doctor sent me to a dermatologist who know instantly what it was. He diagnosed a product called Baza Moisture Barrier Antifungal Cream. You wash & dry the area & apply a thin layer both morning & night. It takes a little time to work but it has really helped me. Take care & I hope this helps. :)

To take part, sign in or register with us