Guttate psoriasis

Posted Sat 13 Sep 2014 21.33 by KimberleyP
Beginning to weigh me down :-( Guttate psoriasis sufferer. First ever time last year wasn't so bad. Patches everywhere but small spots etc

Beginning to weigh me down :-( Guttate psoriasis sufferer. First ever time last year wasn't so bad. Patches everywhere but small spots etc and cleared within a few months. This time it's covered 90% of my body in large areas and small spots. Only my face and feet not suffering. My scalp is horrendous too. I was told again it would go in a few months like last time, with 5/6 maybe 7 different creams and 3 courses of antibiotics it's still here 10 months on. My children ask why mummy has chicken pox all the time. We have a holiday abroad in 2 weeks and I'm dreading it :-( My doctor has referred me weeks ago... I live in cornwall, things never happen quickly :-( So any advice to magically cure or even reduce by 10% would be amazing. Finding it hard to keep up my "I don't care what people think" facade. Because I do. And i care what I think. And I think enough is enough :-(

To take part, sign in or register with us